Welcome to GeoCentral!
GeoCentral is a powerful desktop application designed to manage differend kinds of GPS related data. It features a map-centric user interface to handle tracks, waypoints and especially geocaches.
Some of the features include:
- reading and writing a number of different file formats,
- presenting data on the map as well as in the tabular form,
- advanced searching, sorting and filtering options,
- storing data in the local database,
- communicating with GPS devices,
- integrating with online sites that provide GPS related data and services,
- and more!
GeoCentral is written in Java and runs well on Windows, Linux and Mac OS based PCs.
Stay tuned for more details. GeoCentral is still under development but the first public release is coming soon!